is situated in a picturesque junction of the
Merkys and Grūda, in the National Park of
Dzūkija. Woods, mysterious swamps, torrential
streamlets, villages where the ancient customs
and traditions are still cherished, attract
We offer you a pleasant recreation in a timber
house, in a farmstead Pas Rūtą, in Puvočiai
village. We are able to accept 10 to 12 people
at a time.
We offer to our guests the following
- 4 comfortable rooms;
- a recreation room with a hearth;
- TV, radio sets, refrigerators;
- bathing house, a pool of 20 square meters,
- an outdoors kitchen with a gas stove, oven,
- a large yard with a fire place.
- cartriding, sleighriding;
- excursions in the National Park;
- bicycle trips, trips with a motorcycle with
- canoeing, boating;
- gathering of berries, mushrooms, herbs;
- fishing, hunting;
- basketball grounds;
- billiard, etc.
We guarantee a wonderful rest and good time!
Marcinkonių prefects region
The National Park of Dzūkija
Tel./fax (370 310) 4
91 79, Mobile (370 686) 7 18 83